A yellow seamless thermoplastic tube, double high tensile synthetic fiber braid reinforcement and abrasion resistant red polyether-urethane cover.
- High Pressure Sewer Cleaning - Commercial, industrial, residential.
- Tight Pipe Bends - Slick cover affords an easier handling.
- Jetting / Lateral Line - Primarily used for hydro jetting equipment.
SHIPS DIRECT FROM MANUFACTURER
- Available in sizes: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"
- Length: Varies (Custom Lengths - Available and made to order)
- Temperature Range: 1/4" and 3/8" is -40ºF (-40ºC) to +160ºF (+71ºC). The 1/2" ID size is -40ºF (-40ºC) to +150ºF (+66ºC).
- Red Cover = 5,000 PSI
- Min. Burst Pressure: 12,500 PSI
- Min. Bend Radius: 2 1/2 in
- Cover Material: Polyether-urethane
- Inner Tube Material: Thermoplastic
- Reinforcement: Double high tensile braid