U.S. Design Patent #: D802,241
The Patriot 1776 Hydro Jetter was designed to be very compact and easy to load and unload from your work vehicle. The tires are made of solid polyurethane foam, non-marking, and a ribbed tread.
Equipped with a 627cc 23 HP V-Twin Briggs & Stratton engine, the Patriot 1776 generates 3500 PSI at 5.5 GPM. Standard features include a Piranha 3/8” 300 FT red jetter hose with reel. Remote start for 1 man operation from work vehicle. Hour and battery gauge to keep track of health of battery and also maintenance of hydro jetter.
The Patriot 1776 Hydro Jetter is equipped with a quick connect fitting to allow you to add on our optional quick connect hand reels for hose sizes (1/8” and 1/4”).
Designed for use with Stoneage Tools Warthog 3/8" 5-8 GPM nozzle.
NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ONLINE. CALL TO ORDER.
- 23 HP 627cc V-Twin Engine
- 5.5 GPM Max. Water Volume
- 3,500 PSI Max Working Pressure
- 300 FT 3/8” Piranha Red Hose (5K Max / 12K Burst)
- Pipe Sizes - 1-1/4” to 6”
- Electric / Remote Start
- Hour / Battery Gauge
- 13” Flat Free Tires
- Audible alarm (Prevent Dead Battery)
- Winch mount easy load / unload work van
- Stainless steel and brass fittings
- Heavy Duty hand reel (1/8" or 1/4") hose
- Frame color can be customized to match your company’s colors. (Additional cost and time will apply. Made to order.)
Patriot 1776 Hydro Jetter in action:
Customer Testimonial "Art Aragon":