Here’s a compact, light weight tool for quickly opening clogged sinks, toilets and tubs. It handles rust, grease, sediment, and scale in lines up through 4″ in diameter.
The Kinetic Water Ram uses a burst of compressed air that drives a shock wave (kinetic energy) through water to break up stoppage. It’s particularly useful when the stoppage is on the far side of a drum trap or series of tight bends, since the shock wave can travel around bends without losing its force.
The Ram has a self-contained pump and pressure gauge, so you can hit the stoppage with just the right amount of force. You get instant impact with no build-up of pressure in the plumbing system. The force is transmitted through water, so it’s not affected by stacks or vents.
- 16 gauge plated cylinder tested for up to 600 lbs, pressure.
- 100 lbs. gearless pressure gauge provides pinpoint pressure control.
- Built-in air compressor easily pumps up to desired pressure.
- Flexible cone seals drains ranging from 1-1/4″ to 4″diameter.
- Equipped with Schraeder valve for use with external air compressor when clearing difficult stoppages.
- Standard fittings include caulking hose, 4″ tapered rubber cone and five tapered rubber plugs for sealing openings from 1-1/4″ through 4″.
- Clear clogged drains with shock action.
- Pump it up, put in drain, and snap the trigger.
- Breaks up stoppage without harming pipes.
- Effective in clearing lines with tight bends.
- Ideal clearing drum traps & lines in trailer homes.
- Includes built-in pump and pressure gauge.
- When used effectively, reduces “wear and tear” on cables and cutters not being used unnecessarily.
- Lighter weight & cleaner than cable drain cleaners.
- Made in U.S.A.