The Ripsaw HD blasts a 0-degree straight water stream at up to 3200 PSI while rotating at a high speed to provide an 18-degree cone of coverage.
Constructed with stainless steel housing and tungsten carbide wear surfaces.
The upgraded new heavy-duty coating is a special formulation designed for use in extreme environments including frost, shale, and other rocky conditions while protecting users and sensitive underground utilities.
*See GPM Chart for appropriate nozzle size.*
- Minimum Inlet Pressure: 1,000 PSI (69 Bar)
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 3,200 PSI (220 Bar)
- Maximum Water Temperature: 180°F (+82°C)
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel
- Coating Material: Urethane
- Nozzle Tip Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Inlet Connection Thread: 1/2" FNPT
|NozzleSize||Flow Rate Chart (GPM)|