The Patriot Sewer Equipment & Repair Gauge is a versatile product that is filled with glycerin, which reduces shock due to external vibrations and pressure fluctuations. Each gauge functions with a Bourdon Tube of 316 stainless steel construction.
The gauge window is made of polycarbonate, is stronger than acrylic and more impact resistant. Custom made to Patriot Sewer Equipment & Repair specifications.
- Pressure Range: 0-5000 PSI
- Movement: Stainless Steel
- Bourdon Tube: 316 Stainless Steel
- Pointer: Black enameled aluminum
- Dial: White aluminum
- Window: Polycarbonate
- Case Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Connection Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Connection Size: 1⁄4” MNPT standard
- Accuracy: ASME/ANSI B40.1 Grade B (3-2-3%)
- Fill Material: Dry, Glycerin (std.), Silicone, Florolube
- Wetted Parts: Stainless Steel