The Mongoose 184 High Pressure Jetting Unit is our most popular selling unit. Trailer mounted, the Mongoose 184 produces 18 gallons per minute at 4000 PSI and has a 300 gallon water tank. A heavy duty hose reel with 500 feet of high pressure jetting hose mounted on a heavy duty swivel hose reel delivers pressurized cleaning water where needed.
Operators can control Mongoose 184 from a conveniently located Nema 4 rated control panel or by the use of an optional full function wireless remote control system. The Mongoose 184 is a versatile unit, capable of cleaning sewer lines up to 18 inches in diameter or pipes 1-1/2" to 3" in diameter with optional small diameter hose kits.
- Model: 184 and 184XL
- Tank Capacity: 300 - 600 Gallons
- Pump: 18 GPM @ 4,000 PSI
- Engine: Minimum 70 hp Gas Engine *Diesel Engine Optional or California Emissions Available.
- Hose Reel: 1/2" Hose, 600' Capacity
- Axle: 6,000# (single), 9,900# (dual)
- Features: 5 cylinder Plunger Run Dry Pump, Nema 4 Control Box, Towable with Water, Available Wireless Remote.
- Applications: Drain Cleaning, Main Lines up to 12", Remote Access Locations, Commercial Lines, Industrial Lines, and More.